Sarasota Property Managers Offer Solemn Warning
There are a certain class of tenants that purposely avoids professional Sarasota property managers and seeks out do-it-yourself landlords. They do this, because they know that their chances of being able to work their scams are exponentially reduced when applying for a rental through a professional Sarasota property manager.
What the best Sarasota property manager will always do before signing a lease and allowing a tenant to move in:
- Never accept a personal check for deposits, or move-in costs.
- Never allow a tenant to move-in, or store items on the premises, until the lease start date, and after all funds have cleared.
- Always complete a criminal background check on ALL occupants 18 years old and older.
- Always obtain a credit report for ALL occupants 18 years old and older.
- Always complete an eviction search for ALL occupants 18 years old and older.
Real Property Management of Sarasota & Manatee is a Sarasota property manager that can help you with tenant screening, rent collections, bookkeeping, 24/7 maintenance, and all facets of residential property management.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.